- Date of Conference: July 5-9, 2008
- Deadline for Abstract Submission: March 15, 2008
- Deadline for Early Registration: April 1, 2008
- Deadline for Abstract reviewing: May 1, 2008
- Deadline for Regular Registration: May 15, 2008
- Late Registration: After June 25, 2008
- Deadline for Cancellation: June 15, 2008
The Conference is organized by
- Department of Ethology, Eötvös Loránd University, Budapest, Hungary
- Department of Neurobiology and Cognition Research, University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria
Poster preparation instruction
We kindly inform those with accepted poster presentation that the expected poster size is 90 cm (horizontal) x 120 cm (vertical); approx. 35 x 47 inches.
- Evolution of canines
- Ecology and conservation of canines
- Dogs and humans
- Applied aspect of canine biology
- Behavioural biology of canines
- Canine Genetics and endo/phenotyping
The Conference and the connected Exhibition will be held at the ELTE Convention Centre:
Eötvös Loránd University, address: H-1117, Budapest, Pázmány Péter sétány 1.
The capital of Hungary, known by many as the "Pearl of the Danube", is undoubtedly one of the most beautifully located cities in the world. The river Danube runs through the middle of the metropolis of two million, dividing hilly Buda with its narrow cobbled streets and mixture of medieval and neo-classical buildings from the Pest plain with its wide boulevards. Because of the picturesque panorama offered by the river and its bridges, the Parliament, the imposing Royal Castle, Fishermen's Bastion and the impressive Danube Embankment, UNESCO placed this site on the World heritage list.